01. When the customer must install Safecode Products, and you have protected C drive or any other drive on your own, and you lose any data, the company or any Distributors or Reseller are not responsible for any lose.
02. When customers uninstall the software through dealers, and your OS has corrupted, and also you have lost any data, then the company is not responsible for anything.
03. If a customer has purchased through online and protected C drive or any other drive if the customer uninstalls the software without any knowledge and they lose their data in that case company is not responsible for any lose.
04. If a customer wants to uninstall the software in companies' websites, there are steps in the Support. Also, after you uninstall the software on your own, then the company is not responsible for any lose.
05. The company provides Technical Support if you want to uninstall the software but then also you uninstall through any third-party person or software and you lose any data, the company is not responsible for any lose.
06. If a customer fails any data or OS corrupted due to uninstall; then you are not eligible to claim any case on the company. Customers cannot take any legal action on the company.
07. Safecode recommends you that after agreeing to Uninstall Policy then only purchase or install our products.