If you assume that content on any of the Safecode Technologies India Private Limited services or in Safecode Website has violated your copyright or another intellectual property right, kindly communicate with our Designated Agent providing the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature infringed the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property (along with relevant proofs which can establish the ownership of such intellectual properties) that you claim to have been infringed.
- Identify the material you claim to be infringing, including information regarding its location and, if possible, the URL of such infringing material.
- Information that would enable us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available)
- A statement by you to the effect that you believe in good faith that the use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement by you that the above information in your communication is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right.
You should send your notice with the above information to be adequate to our designated agent for notice of claims of infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights at the following address
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent any infringing material or activity, you may be subject to liability under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act.