End User License Agreement
This end user license agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (as an individual (assuming you are above 18 years of age, having a sound mind or having the legal capacity to agree), or the Company or any legal entity that will be using the Safecode Products (from now on referred to as ‘You’ for the sake of Safecode Technologies and Safecode Technologies India Private Limited. (“Safecode.”), for Safecode Product(s) identified above, which includes All Safecode Products, associated media, and printed materials, and may consist of “online” or electronic documentation and support/help information (“Safecode Product”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using Safecode Products, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
This Safecode Products license agreement contains a binding arbitration clause and class action waiver. It affects your rights to resolve a dispute with Safecode Technologies India Private Limited., and you should read them carefully. PUNE, INDIA (from now on referred to as Safecode Technologies India Private Limited). You SHALL HAVE THE RIGHTS TO USE THE SAFECODE PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR AS AMENDED BY SAFECODE TECHNOLOGIES FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU Don’t AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SAFECODE PRODUCTS IN ANY WAY AND PROMPTLY RETURN IT OR DELETE ALL THE COPIES OF THIS SAFECODE PRODUCTS IN YOUR POSSESSION. Safecode Products are copyright as per Indian laws and copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Safecode products are licensed.
Please read this license agreement thoroughly before using Safecode Products.
Use of Safecode Products
Safecode Technologies has copyrighted its Products, and also download of accompanying documentation is available on this website. Safecode Products are as per government terms of the end-user license agreement. You will not be able to use, download, or install any Safecode Productsunless you agree to the terms of such an end-user license agreement.
Grant of License
- Safecode Technologies India Private Limited is willing to license Safecode Products to you only upon the condition that you accept all the terms contained in this Agreement.
- By clicking to accept where indicated below or by downloading, installing, or using the Safecode Products, you have shown that you understand this Agreement and get all of its terms.
- Suppose you are accepting the terms of this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity. In that case, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that Company or other legal entity to the terms of this Agreement, and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer to that Company or individual or other legal entity.
- Suppose you do not accept all the terms of this Agreement. In that case, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited is unwilling to license Safecode Products to you. You need to return the Safecode Products to the place of purchase for a refund. If you have paid for Safecode Products’ license or Safecode Technologies India Private Limited has made the Safecode Products available to you without charge, you need to destroy all copies of Safecode Products.
- If you have obtained a Trial version of the Safecode Products for 14 days from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or an authorized Safecode’s Reseller, then conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to perform the Safecode Products solely in executable form.
- Concerning your trial, the license grants execution of a single copy of the Safecode Products on a single device, and it’s for an individual user.
- Safecode recommends installing safecode products on your Devices once you check it Safecode Products Technical specification or better result. If you are using safecode products and incidentally lose your data, then Safecode Technologies or safecode reseller or any member connected to Safecode Technologies India Private Limited will not be responsible for any loss.
- Suppose you purchased a license of Safecode Products from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or an authorized Safecode reseller. Then conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to execute the number of copies of the Safecode Products. You have paid solely in the executable form on the corresponding number of devices owned or used by you.
- Safecode Technologies India Private Limited may terminate your trial license or Paid License at any time at its sole discretion if found any illegal activity.
Restrictions & Guarantees
- If you are using Safecode Products and have a paid or free license, this section 2(a) applies. Your license permits you to use the Safecode Products solely for personal, non-commercial, or commercial purposes; You may use the Safecode Products on any device used in a business or for business purposes.
- Once installed on a device, you may transfer the Safecode Products to a different device, first uninstall from the previous device.
- You may not combine the Safecode Products with any third-party script, application, hardware, or tools that would cause it to run on an automated or unattended basis. You may not transfer the Safecode Products to a different user, except that once installed onto a device. The Safecode Products may be operated by any person directly using the device (i.e., not remotely), provided that you are responsible for each such person’s operation of the software.
- You may not Emulate or adapt any portion of the Safecode Products and not Sublicense, rent, or lease any part of the software. Not to try attempting to reveal/discover the source code of the software.
- You may not publish, broadcast, distribute, resell, communicate, pledge, transmit, rent, share, or sublicense this software.
- You may not decompile, modify, disassemble, reverse, translate, or engineer the software. You have no right to create derivative works based on Safecode Products or any portion thereof, with the sole exception of a non-waivable right granted to You by any applicable legislation.
- As reflected in the Technical Specifications, do not Install any Safecode Products on any electronic Devices not supported by Safecode Products.
- You cannot test or benchmark or publish testing or disclose, or benchmark results without Safecode Technologies India Private Limited’s earlier written consent.
- Safecode Does not giving a data backup or data restore guarantee on any data loss or any damage.
- You cannot post or transmit to or from this website any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
- Each copy of the Safecode Products is licensed, not sold. Purposes of this Agreement, the terms “sell,” “purchase,” and similar terms refer to the sale or purchase of a license to use the Safecode Products and not to a purchase or sale of title to or ownership of any rights or other interests in the Safecode Products.
- You may have access to Safecode Products on your media, but you acknowledge and agree that Safecode Technologies India Private Limited retains ownership of Safecode Products itself. And any related data or databases used by Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or the Safecode Products(the “database”), including all intellectual property rights therein.
- Copyright law and Indian treaties protect the Safecode Products and database. You will not delete or in any manner alter the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights notices or markings appearing on the Safecode Products as delivered to you. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited reserves all rights in the Safecode Products, database, or related Safecode property not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
All matters related to the Safecode Products and trademarks, including but not limited to software, source code, activation code, license keys, documentation, systems, ideas, information, content, design, are the sole proprietary and intellectual property of Safecode Technologies protected under the applicable Intellectual Property Laws and belong solely to Safecode Technologies.
Safecode Technologies is subject to specific terms mentioned in a respective open-source license; nothing in this Agreement grants You any rights, title, or interest in the intellectual property. Including without limitation any error corrections, enhancements, updates, or modifications to this Safecode Products, whether made by Safecode Technologies or any third party. You understand and acknowledge that You have licensed Safecode Products which are subject to the terms and conditions.
- From time to time, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited may, but has no obligation to, provide updates to Safecode Products. We recommend you update the Safecode products regularly.
- Nothing in this Agreement entitles you to receive any support, maintenance, updates, upgrades, content, or new versions of the Safecode Products unless you pay a customer with a current annual maintenance subscription. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited reserves the right to designate any updates, additional content, or features requiring separate payment or purchase of an individual subscription at any time.
- Safecode Technologies India Private Limited explicitly reserves the right to cease providing, updating, or maintaining the Safecode Products or database at any time at its sole discretion.
You can view the Update and Upgrades Policy to know more Update and Upgrade Policy
The license granted under this Agreement will automatically terminate, with or without notice from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited, if you breach any term of this Agreement. Suppose you are using Safecode Products. Your license to Safecode Productsends automatically at the end of the applicable trial period. If you are using Safecode Products, you acknowledge that upon expiration or termination of your license, the Safecode Products and any license key may automatically de-activate, and you may no longer be able to access and use the Safecode Products. If you assert any patents against us or any other customers based on the software’s use, your license to the Safecode Productsends automatically.
The price you pay is the price stated in the purchase receipt or applicable purchasing documentation (if no such amount is specified, the price set out in our then-current standard published price list). Our prices are inclusive & exclusive of taxes, duties, levies, tariffs, and other governmental charges (including, without limitation, GST) (collectively, “taxes”). If we issue an invoice to you, you can make payment online via Paytm, credit card or debit card, net-banking, mobile payment, wallet, & UPI. You are responsible for the charges of all taxes, interest, and penalties resulting from any payments made to the Company, other than any taxes based on Safecode Technologies India Private Limited’s net income. All amounts will be payable and charged at the time and date of purchase.
- This information is collected and used to track malicious software, other threats and evaluate and improve Safecode Products and services. We may share your data with legal entities or Government officials if required for security purposes only. Suppose any user who operates the Safecode Products permitted under this Agreement makes a complaint or claim based on the tracking or collecting data following this section 7. In that case, you agree that you are solely responsible for any such complaints or requests.
Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
Safecode warrants that any physical media manufactured by Safecode on which the Safecode Products are distributed will be released from defects for 30 days from the date of delivery of the Safecode Products to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- The limited warranty outlined in this section 8 is exclusive and lieu of all other warranties, express or implied; and including but not limited to any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and any warranties and conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Whether oral or written, no advice or information obtained from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this Agreement.
- Safecode Technologies India Private Limited does not warrant that Safecode Products will meet your requirements. Safecode Products may not operate in the combinations, on the operating system, or in the environments, you select for Execution. Safecode Products’ operation will be error-free or uninterrupted. All Safecode Productserrors will be corrected.
- You are solely responsible for the data, Safecode Products, and other content carried on your devices and backing up your data, Safecode Products, and other content.
- Safecode total liability to you from all causes of action and under all theories of liability will be limited to 30% of amounts paid (Exclusive GST) to Safecode by you for any Safecode Products during the six months before the event giving rise to the claim.
- In no event will Safecode Technologies India Private Limited be liable to you for any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, business, profits, or ability to execute). Also, May not be liable for the cost of procuring substitute products arising out or in connection with the Agreement or the Execution or performance of the Safecode Products. Such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise. Whether or not Safecode Technologies India Private Limited has recommended the possibility of such loss or damage.
- The preceding limitations will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Agreement has failed its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In no event, Safecode Technologies India Private Limited will not liable for any damages occur due to Server hanged or Server not working properly because of any natural calamities like flood, cyclone, earthquake, etc. Due to Server down, sometimes Safecode Software may not work correctly. For that reason, Safecode is not responsible for any loss, and in that situation, you may not get any refund for any Safecode Products from Safecode Technologies India Private Limited.
Any worldwide customers install the safecode products without any knowledge and lose any data, then the safecode is not responsible for any losses. When a customer installs the safecode products from any reseller or distributor and doesn’t install correctly, the customer loses their essential data that safecode Technologies India Private Limited is not responsible for any loss. If any computer dealers or resellers back off from the problem, the customer cannot claim any case on safecode Technologies India Private Limited for any issues; customers and resellers have to solve those problems with their mutual understanding. Safecode recommends that once you read all the technical specifications and related information from the user manual, if still not understand, then contact our support team.
If you provide any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations regarding the Safecode Products, Safecode Technologies will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, or otherwise distribute. Feedback as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind. You grant Safecode Technologies India Private Limited a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense, and fully-paid by providing Feedback. Royalty-free license to use and exploit in any manner such Feedback if you are using any of Safecode Technologies India Private Limited The software’s in a business or for business purposes and you grant Safecode Technologies India Private Limited. The right to use your trade name (and the corresponding trademark or logo) on the Safecode Technologies India Private Limited Website and marketing materials to identify you as a customer.
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited reserves the right to change the license agreement of the software. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited has the right to change the product as it sees fit Safecode Technologies India Private Limited reserves the right to change prices without notice. Safecode Technologies India Private Limited has not mentioned its few liberties here.
Installing and using our products signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you disagree with this license’s terms, you must remove our product files from your storage devices and cease to use our products.
Safecode Technologies India Private Limited owns Safecode Products as per Indian Copyrights Laws and Treaty Provision.