01. Spam, malware, and phishing: Safecode Technologies India Private Limited prohibits the users from using services for the transmission of "junk mail," "phishing," "spam," "chain letter," or undesirable mass dissemination of email. An example to reveal your credit card number to be suitable for any offers or prize amount in a phishing attempt email
02. Promotes hatred, violence, or illegal/offensive activities: Transmission or publishing any content that (i) is unlawful, illicit, offensive, promotes discrimination or promotes racism or hatred based on ethnicity, and (ii) slanders, abuses, bothers, stalks, frightens or otherwise violates privacy and other legal rights of others, are explicitly considered as prohibited activities by Safecode Technologies India Private Limited.
03. Sexually explicit material: Sexually explicit materials are materials that contain adult or sophisticated content. We do not authorize users to publish or convey sexually specific material using Safecode Technologies India Private Limited services or Safecode Website or Products.
04. Child exploitation: We have a zero-tolerance towards content that exploits children. It means we will terminate any user accounts that we find sharing or publishing child exploitation content. We will also report the content and its owner to law-obligation authorities.
05. Personal and confidential information: We don't allow the use of Safecode Technologies India Private Limited services to publish personal and confidential information of persons that is not publicly accessible without their unambiguous consent. Examples of personal and confidential information are full name, phone number, address, credit card number, social security number, government-issued identification card details, and bank information.
06. Account hijacking: Do not access another user's account without their permission. We may take appropriate action if that account has been hacked, which may involve removing access to any of our products or disabling your account.
07. Circumvention: Do not involve in actions meant to neglect our policies or defeat restrictions on your account.
08. Impersonation and misrepresentation: Do not impersonate a person or organization or misrepresent yourself. It includes impersonating any person or organizations you don't represent; or providing misleading information about a user/site's identity, qualifications, ownership, purpose, products, services, or business.
09. Copyright infringement: Copyright infringement occurs when someone other than the copyright holder copies the "expression" of a work. If you discover that there has been copyright infringement by a Safecode Technologies India Private Limited user involving your appointment, we will take the necessary action as specified here.
10. Other violations: If you believe that you have an offense to report that does not fall within any of the categories mentioned above, you may choose to report such a violation. Please note that you will be required to describe such a breach to take appropriate action.